Yes! If you’d like to recommend skills for your children to focus on, you can use the Suggested Skills feature, which highlights selected skills to your children.
To suggest a skill:
- Sign in to your parent account.
- From Learning, select a subject and class level.
- When you find a skill you’d like to highlight, do the following:
- If you would like to suggest this skill to all of your children, click on the star.
- If you would like to suggest this skill to a specific child, hover over the star and click on the star next to their name.
Suggest as many skills as you like! Your children will see a yellow star next to any skill you have suggested to them. They can always practise any skill on IXL, but the yellow stars help direct their efforts.